Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Race Results Are In!

I was #793 out of a total of 961 runners for the 5K in Harry's Spring Run-off on Saturday. Here is the list of 5K results. My final time was 43 minutes, 47 seconds or an average pace of 8:46 per kilometre. I was #414 out of a total of 535 women running and 55th out of 60 in my age group of Women 40 - 44. A very satisfactory showing for my first race with my wonderful running partners Hardish and Jean right along side me.

I also had a wonderful cheering section at the finish line. Richard was there snapping photos and Alison and her daughter Emily were also on hand to cheer me on! THANK YOU LES AMIS!

Next race: the Sporting Life 10K on Sunday May 6!

1 comment:

BunkleLife said...

AMAZING! You are inspiring... and 10K is just waaay too far ;-)