Monday, April 16, 2007

Marathon Women update & Gmail - SORRY

After painstakingly loading all my friends' contact info into my new Gmail account, I sent a newsy blast to the gang only to realize I hadn't bcc'd people. Profuse apologies folks - but then gmail is supposed to prevent spam anyway, no? (didn't see the bcc in the email window - it's really different from Outlook and again I'm sorry!)

With the world premiere of Marathon Women as part of the International Documentary Challenge (IDC) at hotdocs I can now officially call myself a filmmaker. The screening is Sat. April 28 at 9:45pm - details are on the Productions page of my new website (featuring my photo with Johnny Depp) http://haikugirl.com

We also have a myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/marathonwomendoc

Even my brothers are coming to Toronto for the screening - one from Winnipeg, the other from Calgary. We are also seeing We Will Rock You the new Queen rock musical. Looks awesome!

Hot docs starts Thursday with an exclusive opening night screening and party at the DX. For once I am getting invites to all these parties - very exciting!!

No comments: