Sunday, September 04, 2005

Frustration and elation

Tried calling the TIFF box office and going online today to see which box number they chose to start processing ticket orders. When Pavlina and I dropped off our picks on Thursday after work, we were in Box 20. Ivana was dropping off on Friday before the 1:00pm deadline. Wish I could get some response. Guess I won't know till tomorrow - the holiday Monday is when we can start picking up our tickets and see how many of our first choices we got.

Saturday night we were invited for a lovely dinner with friends. Amazing food, great company, wonderful conversation - a perfect evening!

Filmfest box office
When I call there's no one home
Want to know my picks

Sweet Saturday night
Dinner with the Azoulays
Thanks for a great time!

No comments: