Saturday, March 15, 2008

haikugirl.com, STITCH and Book Club

I finally had a chance to update haikugirl.com - the springboard to my media empire ;-)

I also have hundreds of photos I need to download. We need to send the IDC Producer our behind-the-scenes footage from the weekend so he can edit in Team haikugirl.

Last Thursday I was ON FIRE with ideas and energy. I was problem-solver extraordinaire at work and giving people marketing ideas in the evening when we went to Terroni for dinner and on to a play.

STITCH was an amazing opera that was more like a musical performance installation. Brilliant staging, music and lyrics. BRAVO to all the women involved! I told them to take it to the Edinburgh Fringe (or even Edmonton or Winnipeg) since it was really innovative.

PLUS we got a new title for our book club: Toronto, je t'aime. Written by Alison's neighbour Didier Leclair it won a Trillium Book Award and we'll get to read it in the original French. I thought maybe we could meet him for drinks whenever we discuss his book. On verra....

No comments: