Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Plan: Movies + Cocktails

Even after thorough consultations with my TIFF buddy, we didn’t end up with a single movie together...Quel dommage! I am boycotting The Stone Angel (forced to read this Can con classic in high school - never want to hear from Margaret Laurence again) so I'll be at Married Life instead. Gotta find a hip and convenient place to meet for drinx that will put us somewhere in between Scotiabank and Ryerson for our screenings later on Monday: missed out on Run Fat Boy Run to see Lars and the Real Girl (which NOW magazine says should be the sleeper hit of the festival)

Note: Run Fat Boy Run is off sale for my 10-pack of tickets but tix are still available through the online box office. What's up with that???

Tomorrow the madness starts! Can’t wait!!!

The night before TIFF
Martini glasses chillin'
Stars will rock the house!

1 comment:

BunkleLife said...

Bitter.
That's all I have to say ;-)
J