Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ted Fisher Film School (TFFS)

Didn't sign up for last weekend's 48 hour film Toronto Film Challenge since I decided I would rather sit on a patio and drink beer. However, I am planning to do some shooting in the next 2 weeks so I thought I'd sign up for my summer course at the Ted Fisher Film School (TFFS). Thanks Ted for the amazing filmmaking tips and for laying them out so beautifully on your blog!

Now, this is a distance learning program with field work (i.e. you have to read Ted's blog Actualities then go out and apply your new learning). However, now that I've printed out and reviewed his key blog entries, I feel I am ready to plan, POINT, SHOOT and CUT (all with purpose, not prejudice, course).

A Few Notes on One-Person Documentary Production
Ted's Ten Ideas on Editing
Cutting (to the) Chase

Ted - do you issue certificates? ;-) Seriously, this is awesome, man. Way to go! And after such a busy weekend in New Hampshire too. YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!

And visit Ted's Other blog for more photos and film links...

Ted Fisher's Film School
Follow Ted's tips to shoot and
cut your next great film!

1 comment:

Ted Fisher said...

I'm honored and humbled -- and will try to keep posting....

tf