Friday, July 06, 2007

10K on Canada Day!

I did all 4 of my speed laps at last Tuesday's tempo training - YAY! But more importantly, I have been sporting my ultra-cool HBC 10K Run for Canada AWESOME MEDAL (it weighs a ton and looks very professional) - Double YAY! Had a backyard BBQ to celebrate and it was a glorious day.

With my 10K run tomorrow I will have put in the requisite runs/miles for this week. Getting closer and closer to committing to the full marathon in DC on October 28th.

Tonight is an exciting reunion with some dear former co-workers - should be delightful. Tomorrow is another 10K run starting at 7am (tough after martinis on Friday night but we will manage...)

2 comments:

Ted Fisher said...

Coming through NY on the way to DC?

tf

BunkleLife said...

Yay!! good on ya girl - i expect a photo of the medal on the blog ;-)