Sunday, September 03, 2006

TIFF: The Results Are In!

We submitted our ticket order on Thursday Aug 31 (thank you Pavlina!) We were in Box 11 and TIFF randomly picked Box 22 (out of 40) to start filling orders. By the time they got to our envelopes, I got only 2nd choices and no group picks. When I get back at work on Tuesday, we'll go to the Box Office and see what's available for the group. I'm sure we'll find something in the 352 films screening this year !

Here is my current Festival Film List (total = 13):

Brand Upon the Brain! - Fri Sept 8, 6pm Elgin
The Wind That Shakes the Barley - Sat Sept 9, 12pm Elgin
Stranger Than Fiction - Sat Sept 9, 6pm Elgin
Catch a Fire - Sun Sept 10, 6pm Elgin
For Your Consideration - Mon Sept 11, 12pm Elgin
The Namesake - Mon Sept 11, 6pm Elgin
The Fountain - Tues Sept 12, 6pm Elgin
Radiant City - Tues Sept 12, 8:45pm Cumberland
Golden Door - Wed Sept 13, 6pm Elgin
Snow Cake - Thurs Sept 14, 6pm Elgin
Kabul Express - Fri Sept 15, 6pm Elgin
The Banquet - Sat Sept 16 12pm Elgin
Paris je t'aime - Sat Sept 16, 6pm Ryerson

Depending on what's available, I may trade my tix for The Banquet and get 4 for another suggested group pick: Fay Grim (starring Parker Posey and Jeff Goldblum)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMP,

If you're going to For Your Consid on Monday at the Elgin, I'll see you there! Going with my sis and her husband.

neil h.