Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SJR Reunion Weekend a SMASH hit!

It was sooooooo lovely to see my old SJR classmates on the sunny September Long Weekend in Winnipeg. Everyone looked fantastic and had gorgeous smiles in the photos. Now we just have to find a way to share them! I will post a few more pix each day.

HUGE THANKS to Hardev and Jane and Neil for being awesome co-organizers. Thanks guys - we all appreciated your hard work and the turnout was excellent! Neil you sweated blood to produce your slideshow and it was awesome! The King's Head Pub on Friday night was fun - it warmed my heart to walk in and recognize familiar faces, many I hadn't seen in years. Saturday night's venue (Squash Club) was perfect allowing for intimate chats and madness on the dance floor. The dinner and company were fabulous and karaoke was a blast. I WILL SURVIVE! especially if I know I'll get to see you all again.

Thanks to everyone for coming! Loved seeing you. Let's not wait another 25 years!
xx Mary Margaret

No comments: