Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Schoolhouse ROCKS! and TUFF

Last weekend I was up at Mary's schoolhouse near Hanover. Very relaxing and the food and company were amazing!!! (thank you Mary & Manuela!!). We dined on salmon, steak, gazpacho, cinnabons and cheddar Sun Chips. (mmmmm)

On Saturday morning I managed to run 16K on my own along concession roads. Saw a surprising amount of roadkill along the shoulder, even an ex-porcupine. Conditions were perfect: cool, overcast. Everything seemed greener up there - it was almost a spiritual experience.

While up north I had to edit my 60-second piece for TUFF (Toronto Urban Film Festival). I got a lot of editing done on my sexy MacBook Pro but it still needed more work on Monday before the submission deadline. I tried for 2 nights to upload it and was finally successful. If I make it into the finals, I'll be asking you all to vote for haikugirl!

No comments: