Sunday, May 20, 2007

New School Doc Premieres


My friends at the New School Documentary Certificate Program in New York are screening their end of year 30-minute documentary projects in June. I wish I could go down and support them but my parents will be visiting TO from Winnipeg for a very important occasion: my Dad's 80th Birthday!

To everyone on Team Blind Faith - Congratulations on completing your docs! Wish I could be there but we'll have to catch up at your next screening - no doubt at an international festival in some exotic location! WAY TO GO FILMMAKERS!!

P.S. There is a beautiful photo on Ted's blog of 3 of the New School Doc grads. Great shot Laura!

2 comments:

Ted Fisher said...

Thanks, HG.

We are all still stressed out, I think, until this screening is done. In the end it will be fun, of course, but it's been a tough term for most... It will be great to get to the end of this road -- and start making more films....

Thanks for thinking of us -- we are looking forward to a return Toronto trip....

tf

Ted Fisher said...

Posted a few pics from the screenings over on Actualities.

It was pretty amazing to 17 films at the end of a program that started back in the fall (so not even a full year)....

tf