Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Friend Ted is an Internet TV SUPAHSTAH

My friend Ted Fisher (one of our fellow competitors in the New School Doc Certificate team at IDC) appeared on an ABC News Nightline segment about digital technology's effect on the family album. Ted is interviewed by Kate Snow for Sign of the Times and shows her how to digitally alter some of her old family photographs.

It's a short piece (less than 4 minutes) but it annoys me that I have to watch a Slimfast commercial first and can't fast forward to get to the segment. Also interesting that the web anchor is Martin Bashir who did the in-depth Michael Jackson interview a while back. Guess this is his new gig.

Ted - Congratulations on the piece! I think you look and sound terrific. I also think you remind me of Steven Page of the Barenaked Ladies (but with darker hair). Read more on Ted's blog at (http://actualities.blogspot.com/ or find the direct link in my Links menu to the right.