Wednesday, February 21, 2007

iPod NANO and Jeans Marines

Treated myself to an iPod nano (8 GB) YAY! It is slim enough to run with and still stores photos so I can have mini photo-slideshows with music on my iPod. AWESOME!

The International Documentary Challenge is 1 week away!!! My co-conspirator Tamara is on board and we are gearing up with discussion, research and equipment gathering. We get our topic on Thursday March 1 at 8am - then we'll know what we're shooting next weekend!

Meanwhile, I started running and joined Jeans Marines - an incredible and inspiring group of women. I run every Saturday morning at 8:00am but also need to fit in a run during the week (the hard part). Work is still insane but some of my co-workers are keeping me laughing.

Incredibly, I haven't seen all the Best Picture nominees before the Oscars (truly a break with tradition for haikugirl) - I will share my Oscar picks in another post. However, I will rent The Departed this week and may squeeze in a screening of the upcoming The Number 23 with Jim Carrey and Virginia Madsen.

1 comment:

BunkleLife said...

Can't WAIT to see / hear how the Doc Challenge goes ladies!! Very exciting. And good for you re. the running.
As for the Oscars - I can't list my pics as I haven't seen them all so it's likely not fair. Hopefully there will be enough cringe-worthy moments to keep me interested though.

J