Sunday, August 27, 2006

haikugirl joins Your Blogs @ TIFF 2006



haikugirl @ TIFF
posting reviews on my blog
come back and comment!

Signed up today to be a member of the Your Blogs community at TIFF 2006. Participating bloggers must agree that their blogs will "contain a substantial portion of content" related to TIFF 2006 and agree to grant TIFFG and its subsidiaries "a perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, irrevocable right to reproduce and/or quote from the original content" on my blog. Pretty heavy stuff - should I be checking with my lawyers later? Still, my nightly movie reviews during the fest - and my patented 5-M movie rating system and brilliant haiku - are sure to meet those criteria and attract visitors. I welcome reader feedback and comments - please bookmark the TIFF link at the button above or my blog address http://www.haikugirl.blogspot.com and visit often during the fest!

Googled the movies in the 6:00pm VISA Screening Room lineup (see previous post) and am even more thrilled with the programmers' selection. Bravo! We're in for a great range of films and lots of visiting stars - my fellow filmgoers will be pleased.

Now if only we can be in a good box when we submit our selections for our 10-coupon books next Thursday to round out our viewing choices. The complete schedule comes out August 29th and we will be studying it carefully to make the best possible picks.

Check out my TIFF 2005 reviews in the September 2005 archive and be sure to scroll down to see my red carpet photos of Johnny Depp and Keanu! TIFF 2006 is 14th FilmFest and you can read my hommage to the festival through the years at MM's TIFF Flashbacks.
Note: Flash Player 5 or higher is required to view that site.

Talk to you online at www.haikugirl.blogspot.com!

No comments: