Sunday, February 08, 2009

BAFTAs and IDC

BAFTAs will be handed out tonight. Here are the nominees.

Been keeping my head down working on editing projects for my editing course at George Brown. In addition to the class assignment (which I'll post when it's done so you can see it) it has also inspired me to go back through the Marathon Women footage that Tamara and I shot in March 2007. Will post a link to that trailer soon.

IDC 2009 is coming up in a month. haikugirl is signed up again for 5 days of mad filmmaking. On Friday night the Documentary Organization of Canada (DOC) screened the Toronto entries from last year at the NFB. Great to see team haikugirl's Secret Swinging on the big screen and always interesting to see the diversity of the entries.

1 comment:

Ted Fisher said...

Hope to see you at IDC. Our team will have a slightly different composition this year, but we'll still be swinging for the fences....

tf