Monday, June 11, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

Danny Ocean's gang
not as strong as the first two
George and Brad are hot

Saw Ocean's Thirteen Saturday night at the Varsity with my film club and my parents joined us as honorary members. Some good lines and great shots of Vegas and the boys looked good but I have to say I didn't like it as much as Eleven or even Twelve for that matter (don't know why everyone's slagging it). Richard thought Thirteen was ludicrous (especially the part with the chunnel digger). Today I did buy Ocean's Eleven and Twelve for only $5.99 each at HMV to add to my DVD collection. For some bizarre reason I can watch them both over and over and I just get sucked in every time. Same thing happens with (don't laugh) Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon. One of these phenomena I can't explain.

NOTE: AVOID VARSITY (massive construction - the escalators are completely torn out - you have to take the stairs everywhere.) We'll have to find our next film club picks at Cumberland or the Beaches since it is not fun to be in a construction zone.

No comments: