Thursday, April 28, 2005

Accomplishments

It is always such a pleasure to connect with old friends - virtually and in person. Yesterday I got an email from a high school buddy who just finished writing a novel. Then I met up with some former coworkers for a beer or two at the Duke of York and we toasted to projects completed and projects to come.

Speaking of projects completed, our basement reno is (mostly) over. Over 7 weeks total and still stuff left to be done. It's starting to look good which is encouraging. Too bad I am not encouraged to clean (as I explain in my haiku)

where do I begin
to clean my disheveled house
let's rent a movie

On another note, I am so proud of my Dad. He started a blog when he was here in Toronto and is adding to it regularly. Visit him and post a comment at http://docsam.blogspot.com

No comments: