Wednesday, March 23, 2005

haikugirl welcomes you

welcome to my blog
technology as memoir
sharing thoughts online

Blogging is big and haikugirl has jumped in with both feet. On the recommendation of lelizard, I used blogger.com to join the weblog (i.e. 'blog') craze. Now I just have to get over my editing compulsion and relax when I click Publish Post.

I want to give you the latest news, views and photos in this blog - and offer a daily dose of my urban haiku. Feel free to send me your comments or haiku. Remember:

the haiku form is
5 - 7 - 5 syllables
always on 3 lines

Tomorrow night I am going to see Wicked with lelizard and whenever we've called for a dinner reservation the place is booked. MAN that's annoying! Like when people walk in front of you... slowly.

Anyways sweet dreams my lovelies and talk to you online tomorrow!
-haikugirl

1 comment:

lelizard said...

Welcome to the world of blogs!

I look forward to reading!!!!

See you soon for a Wicked night.