Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

Finally saw The Devil Wears Prada with Ivana and Antonio Wed night. Our book club was supposed to go see the movie together and discuss it afterward but nobody's schedule could coincide.

Liked the movie and especially the fashions. Meryl Streep was perfect and Anne Hathaway had the BEST Chanel outfits (I wanted them all). Paris in March looked great (if a little chilly) and Stanley Tucci was fun.

The clothes were so amazing my hairdresser said "It makes Sex in the City look like Old Navy." Brilliant and true! Well, I took the quiz and found out the designer for Sex and the City is the same as The Devil Wears Prada movie (Patricia Field). Take the quiz on the website and learn ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW about fashion. I scored 100% on my second attempt and here is what Miranda said:

"Never in wildest imagination did I suspect you would actually succeed. You've done fairly well and while I detest fawning over anyone, I am, in my own way, rather proud of you. Now get out of my sight - you are as irritating as that vulgar thing you call a shirt."

Next movie: Uma in My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

No comments: